For quality molds delivered on schedule, you can rely on Wrex's complete Tool & Die Shop expertise.
At Wrex Products, Inc. tool and die department, control of mold construction for both plastic and die cast is maintained from design to first article samples.
Over the past twenty years Wrex Products, Inc. has established a network of "off shore" tooling sources which have been proven reliable for both quality and on time delivery, while providing very competitive prices for your tooling needs.
Additionally, in house capabilities include EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining), Wire EDM, CNC's, and our own heat treat facility. Wrex Products, Inc. tool and die department is the perfect complement to our engineering capabilities. Craftsmen using state of the art computerized machining equipment transform professional tool design concepts into reality.
Wrex Products, Inc. tooling capabilities enable us to create and maintain reliable molds capable of short or long production runs.
(2) Haas Machining Centers VF-1, VF-3SS
(8) Milling Machines W/Digital Read Outs
(3) Engine Lathes
(1) Blanchard Grinder to 36" Capacity
(5) Surface Grinders
(1) Automatic 3 Axis Surface Grinder 12"x26" Capacity
(1) 50 AMP Ram EDM Cincinnati
(1) 30 AMP Ram EDM Hansvedt
(2) Band Saws
(1) Cut Off Saw
(1) Die FilerVarious small power tools in all areas
(1) Charmilles Robofil 310 Wire EDM
(2) Heat Treat Furnaces, Atmospheric Control
(1) Draw Furnace
(1) Radial Drill
(1) Heli Arc Welder
(1) Sunnen Hone
(1) Deckel Cutter Grinder
(1) End Mill Sharpener
(1) Westhoff Drilling Machine
(1) Glass Bead Blaster
(1) Micro Welder
(1) Fadal V.M.C. 4020 C.N.C.
(1) HAAS-VF-3SS APC
(1) Fadal V.M.C. 6030 C.N.C.